Updated on February 8, 2023 |
November 18, 2022
Holiday festivities just aren't complete without jolly-good drinks to sip on. Spruce up your holiday season with a few of our favorite drink creations!
Plus, be on the lookout for exclusive Rewards offers on alcohol brands, candies, and other ingredients for these recipes!
Casey's Peppermint Martini
It's time to treat yo'elf! This is the season to relax, so try this simple recipe that's full off festive flavor.
- 2 oz Irish Cream
- 50 ml 99 Peppermint Liqueur
- Optional: Whipped cream
- Optional: Holiday sprinkles or crushed candy cane mints
- Optional: Chocolate syrup
- If using chocolate syrup, add some to the inside of your glasses
- Pour Irish Cream and Peppermint Liqueur into a cocktail shaker with ice and shake until combined
- Use a strainer to pour the liquid into two glasses
- Top with whipped cream, extra chocolate syrup, and crushed candy canes as desired!
Pro-tip: Break up your candy cane mints in a plastic bag to avoid a mess!
Merry Cherry Cocktail
You may think that seltzers can only be enjoyed in the heat of the summer, but we're here to tell you that's not true! Make a delicious seasonal cocktail that can be enjoyed any time of the year.
- Add cherries to the bottom of two cocktail glasses
- Add vodka and fruit juice to each glass, then stir lightly
- Add White Claw to the remaining room in each glass
- Garnish with mint leaves if desired
This is the perfect concoction for a cold winter day. Grab a cozy blanket and fuzzy socks, turn on the fireplace, and sips up!
- 6 pk Blue Moon or other light beer bottles
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1.5 tsp ground ginger
- 1.5 tsp ground cardamon
- 1.5 tsp ground cinnamon
- 10 whole cloves
- Orange, sliced
- Optional: Cinnamon sticks
- Add Blue Moon, brown sugar, spices, and half of the orange slices to a small to medium crockpot, stirring slightly
- Cook on low for around 2-3 hours, or until taste is as desired
- Using a ladle, serve into mugs. Add a fresh orange slice, a sprinkle of nutmeg, and enjoy! Serve warm.
Pro-tip: Prepared Mulled Beer can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Take out the orange peel, if used, as to not make it too bitter overtime.
Not-So-Grumpy Spiked Punch
With just three ingredients and three simple steps, this is a perfect recipe for a larger group or holiday party!
- Vanilla frosting
- Crushed candy canes
- Mix together all three liquids into a punch bowl or large container
- Rim each of your glasses with frosting, then dip them into a shallow plate with crushed candy canes
- Carefully ladle the concoction into each glass, then enjoy!
Casey's Christmas Margarita
This just in: Margaritas are perfect for winter! Add this to your holiday drink rotation and it's sure to be a crowd favorite.
- Fresh cranberries
- Optional: Fresh rosemary
- Optional: Edible glitter (pick your favorite color!)
- Get the rims of two glasses wet by dipping them into a shallow bowl of water
- Pour glitter into a glass rimmer or shallow dish, then gently dip the wet edge of your glasses into the glitter
- Add half of a Cayman Jack bottle to each glass, then top with a half the bottle of juice on top, pouring carefully.
- Garnish with cranberries on a skewer, and add rosemary, if using, then sip away!
Pro-tip: Pour the Cayman Jack Margarita slowly as to not create extra carbonation
Apple Fireball Mule
Is the Yule Log on your TV not keeping you warm enough? This drink is sure to warm you up from the inside out!
- 8 oz apple cider
- 2 oz ginger beer
- 1 Fireball shooter
- Add apple cider into a copper mug or preferred glassware
- Then, top with ginger beer, pouring slowly
- Add in Fireball shooter
- Garnish with apple slices if desired, and then enjoy!
Pro-tip: Try it both ways: this mule is good served warm or cold!
We hope you enjoy all these tasty concoctions! We'd love to see your favorite – tag us in your social media posts for a chance to be featured on our pages.
'TIS THE SEASON FOR DELICIOUS DRINKS
Thirsty? We have the ingredients to make your favorite festive drink!